We’re excited to announce the highly anticipated Oatmeal Festival Washer Tournament happening on September 30, 2023! This is an activity you won’t want to miss if you’re a fan of some friendly competition and great prizes.
Here are the key details:
– Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
– Signup: Starts at 10:30am (On Site) and closes promptly at 11:45am
– Games Begin: 12:00pm
– Location: Lot just North of the Stage
Prizes await the winners! The top three teams will receive shiny medals for their outstanding performance. Additionally, there will be cash payouts for the first and second-place winners.
To participate, all it takes is an entry fee of $20 per person or $40 per team. It’s an affordable way to have a fantastic time with friends or family while showcasing your washer tossing skills.
Here are a few important rules to note:
- Double Elimination format ensures everyone gets ample opportunities to compete.
- Team winner is based on the best of three matches in each game.
- House washers will be provided for consistent game play.
- Only the closest washers count towards scoring.
- Earning points:
- 5 points – In the cup
- 3 points – “See through”(washer center hanging over)
- 2 points – “Leaner”(over cup/cant see through”
- 1 point – Closest to cup
- All games go to 21 (there is a no “Busting” rule and no throwing of other teams washers).
- Any disputes that may arise during game play will be handled fairly and swiftly by a team to your left or right or neutral 3rd party.
So gather your team and get ready for a thrilling day of washer tossing excitement! Remember, signups start at 10:30 am sharp, so make sure you arrive in good time to secure your spot.
If you have any further questions or need additional information, please don’t hesitate to email us at Info@OatmealFestival.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the Oatmeal Festival Washer Tournament!