Oatmeal Festival Co-Ed Softball Tournament
It’s that time again for the Annual Oatmeal Festival Co-Ed Softball Tournament. This years tournament will be Saturday, August 13th at the J.O. Wilson Sports Complex (647 FM 234, Bertram, Texas). The entry fee is $200/Team and $20 Pay at Plate. The tournament is double elimination and closed roster for men with $20 HR wristbands. Awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Golden Glove and MVP.
Registration deadline is 5:00 pm, Wednesday, August 10th. Contact Dawn Flores to Register 512-579-8243 or email@example.com
Hello and thank you for joining us in our annual scholarship fundraiser! I appreciate your team joining us to raise money for scholarships for our children.
The following are the rules/guidelines for the tournament, please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy the tournament and again I really appreciate you for being part of our annual fundraiser.
- Entry is $200 (Entry fee must be paid before the start of the 2nd game)
- Ump fee is $20 per game
- Format is ASA Modified
- Female may take a base all day when a male is walked
- Courtesy runner: 1 per gender/per inning – does not have to be last out
- Field can be played as: 6/4, 5/5 or 6/6
- Pitcher/Catcher must be of opposite gender
- Any balls may be used
- (USSSA Gold Dots will be available for purchase on site)
- Any bats, except-No Ultras and No Senior Bats
- 1/1 Count
- No courtesy foul
- Homerun bands must be purchased before the 1st pitch of the start of your game to be counted for that game.
- Homeruns for men without a homerun band will be considered an out
- Women have unlimited homeruns
All games, including the championship, will be 50 minutes.
If you enter the championship game undefeated, you will automatically get home field advantage, unless you decide otherwise.
To Register Contact:
- Dawn Flores
- 512-579-8243 call or text
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/334525667926266/?ref=share
Download Softball Forms: