2016 Oatmeal Festival Bake Off Time
Oatmeal Festival Bake-Off time is fast approaching! Last year we gave away almost $800.00 in prize money, so this year we expect the competition to be fierce!
We’ve just finished rounding up judges for 2016, and this year we are fortunate enough to have on our roster Kevin P. Looker, also known as “The Kitchen Mechanic.” Highlights from his professional resume include:
- Sous Chef, Holiday Inn Resorts
- Chef Instructor, Williams-Sonoma
- Guest Chef Instructor, “Cooking with Beth & Bill”, TV show, KTVU Phoenix
- Sr. Chocolatier, Dove Chocolate Discoveries
- Attended the Culinary Institute of America
But don’t be intimidated by the credentials, he’s actually a very down-to-earth guy…you can even stop by his booth and ask for a free cookie! Click this link for a printable coupon or just pull it up on your phone at the fest! And be sure to follow him on Facebook to stay connected!
So be sure to come on out and bring your best dish. Compete against some of the best home cooks the Hill Country has to offer for bragging rights and big cash prizes!
Click here for complete entry information.